Drive draws on and adds to the proven Wind River pedigree that includes billions of deployed safety- and mission-critical devices across 40+ industries. Drive provides a flexible, safety certification–ready commercial implementation to help customers efficiently develop standards-based connectivity, ADAS, and autonomous driving applications.
Create Certifiable, Rigorously Safe Software
- Ensures fail-safe operation among mixed-critical applications distributed across a highly secure and reliable heterogeneous compute platform
- Offers an ISO 26262 ASIL D–certifiable and standards-based software platform for developing next-generation vehicle experiences
- Tailor-made to address the most critical needs of advanced driver assist systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving technologies
Speed Your Development Processes
- Follows open standards with no lock-in to allow control and flexibility in choosing IP, as well as the ability to focus on applications
- Allows dynamic linking of services and clients during ECU runtime, which makes it much more flexible for application developers
- Lowers hardware, software, and development costs through streamlined software architectures and software reuse
Use Service-Oriented Architecture
- Allows applications to be developed, tested, deployed, and even updated independently of each other
- Enables applications to be integrated at any time and developed independently of the final ECU
Autonomous Cars from a Unique Perspective: Reality
Read about what it will take to move autonomous cars from the lab to the production line.
Next-Generation Automobiles Will Look Like Manned and Unmanned Aircraft
Future automobiles will have electronics systems that closely resemble commercial aircraft systems.
More from Wind River Automotive
Wind River Chassis
Chassis is a software framework for the connected and autonomous car.
VxWorks® is the market-leading real-time operating system (RTOS), delivering all the scalability, safety, security, and virtualization capabilities needed for deployed safety systems.
Wind River Linux
Wind River Linux is the leader in building outstanding open source embedded products, ensuring that customers work with the latest code from the most important open source efforts and most recent technologies.
Wind River Edge Sync
Edge Sync is a robust over-the-air (OTA) software, firmware, and data management platform that enables OEMs to maintain the integrity of embedded systems while reducing costs.
Wind River Diab Compiler
Diab Compiler is a critical tool certified by TÜV SÜD to be suitable for developing safety-related software and supporting automotive customers with the creation of safety artifacts that meet their end product’s safety certification requirements.
Wind River Simics
With Wind River Simics® you can simulate anything, chip to system, and get the access, automation, and collaboration tools required for Agile development practices.
Learn more about how Drive can help speed your development while ensuring highly secure and rigorously safe components and systems for the next generation of intelligent, connected, and autonomous vehicles.